National park hoppingwelcome to an unforgettable adventure through the untouched nature of the finnish lakeland
During the journey our customers get to experience different activities in diverse national parks in Central Finland.
Information about the concept
Versona Ltd. has created an unique experience in Finnish wilderness. All the elements in our service concept are thought trough carefully. National park hopping- concept includes everything : transfers, accommodation, meals, equipments, guidance, activities and sauna experiences.
Each national park has activities suitable for the specific environment. Such as fat-biking, hiking, swimming, canoeing, rowing and fishing. Each day has a planned program but programs and activities can be modified based on customers needs and wishes.
National parks in Finland
National parks are large nature reserves that play an important role in conserving biodiversity and providing people with an opportunity to relax and enjoy themselves in nature. National parks include signposted footpaths, nature trails and campfire sites. Overnight stays are also possible thanks to camp sites and wilderness huts.
National Park Hopping does not have exclusive access to national parks, and groups may encounter other hikers along the trails and at campfire sites.
Terms and conditions
Summer season 15.5. – 15.10.
Winter season 15.2. – 31.3.
The package includes
- Bus transport from the airport to hotels and excursions
- Accommodation in a twin room *)
- Hotel breakfasts
- Picnic lunches and afternoon snacks
- Dinners made with fresh, local ingredients
- Tour guide throughout the trip
- All equipment and specialist gear
*) single supplements available
Payments and cancellations
- The price applies to groups of 8–15 people
- The price must be paid six days before the start of the trip
- No cancellation fee is charged for cancellations at least 31 days before the start of the trip
- 25% for cancellations 15–30 days before the start of the trip
- 50% for cancellations 8–14 days before the start of the trip
- 75% for cancellations seven days before the start of the trip
- 90% for cancellations after midday on the start day of the trip
Ask for more information
or request a quote