National park hoppingwelcome to an unforgettable adventure through the untouched nature of the finnish lakeland
We have two pre-scheduled National Park Hopping tours available for 2022! Click below to find out more
Information about the concept
Created by Versona Ltd., National Park Hopping concept is a unique way to experience Finnish wilderness. The National Park Hopping experience is built around guided trips to Finnish national parks. Each national park has activities suitable for its specific environment. During the guided trips, you get to try activities such as hiking, fatbiking, swimming, canoeing and rowing.
National Park Hopping is a full package consisting of transfers, accommodation, meals, activities, equipment and guidance. Each day has a planned program but programs and activities can be modified based on customers’ needs and wishes. Between the national park visits, you get to enjoy sauna experiences, comfortable accommodation and clean local food.
Our pre-scheduled National Park Hopping tours are based on four days of activities and accommodation in one place. It is also possible to order a six-day tour and customize the trip according to your group’s needs. The National Park Hopping product is available during both summer and winter season. The activities available for winter season include fatbiking, Skinbased™ skiing and kicksledding.
National parks in Finland
National parks are large nature reserves that play an important role in conserving biodiversity and providing people with an opportunity to relax and enjoy themselves in nature. National parks include signposted footpaths, nature trails and campfire sites. Overnight stays are also possible thanks to camp sites and wilderness huts.
National Park Hopping does not have exclusive access to national parks, and groups may encounter other hikers along the trails and at campfire sites.
Terms and conditions
Summer season 1.5. – 30.9.
Winter season 1.2. – 31.3.
- Bus transport from the airport to hotels and excursions
- Accommodation in a twin room *)
- Hotel breakfasts
- Picnic lunches and afternoon snacks
- Dinners made with fresh, local ingredients
- Tour guide throughout the trip
- All equipment and specialist gear
*) single supplements available
Payments and cancellations
- The price applies to groups of 8–14 people
- (groups of 4-7 possible for extra price)
- The price must be paid six days before the start of the trip
- No cancellation fee is charged for cancellations at least 31 days before the start of the trip
- 25% for cancellations 15–30 days before the start of the trip
- 50% for cancellations 8–14 days before the start of the trip
- 75% for cancellations seven days before the start of the trip
- 90% for cancellations after midday on the start day of the trip
Ask for more information
or request a quote